1. Introduction: Blacy’s Fine Jewelry, Inc. (Blacy’s Vault of LG) is offering the Online Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in California and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within California.
3. Start/End Dates: Sweepstakes begins at 8:00:00 p.m. PST on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 and ends at 3:00:00 p.m. PST Thursday, December 1, 2022.
4. How to Enter: Visit www.blacys.com/holidaytree2022 and fill in required entry information. Entrants must have a valid email address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
5. Drawing & Prizes:
One Prize winner will win $175 in Gift Certificates for use at any ABC Tree Farms and Pick of the Patch Pumpkins in locations throughout California (approximate value $175). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner(s) will be notified by e-mail on or about December 1, 2022. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
Sponsors make no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are not redeemable by winner for cash value. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
6. Affidavit of Eligibility/Release: If the winner cannot be contacted within
three calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize package per person or household.
7. Conditions: By participating, entrants, winner(s) agree to release and
hold harmless Sponsors, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsors are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if prizes cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or acts of terrorism.
8. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor(s) and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor(s) with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right in [its/their] sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is/are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor(s) on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR(S) RESERVE(S) THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. List of Winners: To obtain a list of winners, contact Blacy’s Fine Jewelry, at (408) 354-9500.
11. Sponsor(s): The Sponsors of this sweepstakes are:
Blacy’s Fine Jewelry, Inc. (Blacy’s Vault of LG)
51 Santa Cruz Avenue, Ste B
Los Gatos, CA 95030